The future of everyday Australians relies on the evolution of technologies and ideas. It is paramount that we continue to explore and tap into what Australia has to offer with a sustainable, clean, and ecological mindset.
Peel Mining recognises that strong environmental performance is essential to our business success, and our positive contribution to the community. Through effective management practises, Peel Mining aims to minimise any adverse impacts its activities may have on the environment.
In seeking to achieve this we will;
- Follow the regulatory requirements.
- Implement and maintain an effective exploration environmental management system.
- Use appropriate management and technical processes to minimise any impacts on the environment in which we work.
- Report all environmental incidents as per company and statutory requirements.
- Monitor environmental performance and, wherever technically and financially practicable, continually seek to improve such performance; and
- Liaise with the community on major environmental aspects of any future project that has the potential to affect the environment.